Howe House dates from 1820 and is located in historic Thompson Square (Australia’s oldest Georgian Square), Windsor. It was built for John Howe, who arrived as a free settler on the Coromandel in 1802. In 1809 he went to Windsor to manage the business and farming interests of the district's most prominent citizen, ex-convict Andrew Thompson.
Howe House is part of the Hawkesbury Regional Museum complex.
Saturday & Sunday: at 11am and 2pm, other times by appointment.
HHA members receive free admission.