This members-only area of the Historic Houses Association of Australia website allows our members
to access and update information relating to their HHA membership.
The HHA member database is hosted on WildApricot by Personify, the #1 rated membership management platform
for non-profit organisations.
When logged in, HHA members can:
- access and manage their membership profile, including making changes to personal and contact details,
print or download a digital copy of their membership card for storage on their smartphone or tablet.
- update login & password details (or request a password at time of login if the current one can't be recalled)
- manage how the HHA communicates with them, by permitting or disallowing promotional emails
- manage membership subscriptions, including changing membership & renewing membership and making payments
- review and pay invoices and access a record of all previous transactions
Please note that by clicking on the button below, you will be directed to the HHA's WildApricot login page.