Built as a home for Judge Joshua Frey Josephson in 1883, St Killian's included a staircase and marble hall tiles that were transferred from his demolished 'Enmore House'.
It was converted to a boarding school house when Scots College moved to Bellevue Hill in 1895. The house was renamed after the Rev. Arthur Aspinall, the first Principal of Scots.
Check the College website for open days.