Aspinall House, Scots College - Bellevue Hill
Built as a home, St Killian's, for Judge Joshua Frey Josephson in 1883, the house included a staircase and marble hall tiles that were transferred from his demolished 'Enmore House'.
It was converted to a boarding school house when Scots College moved to Bellevue Hill in 1895. The house was renamed after the Rev. Arthur Aspinall the first Principal of Scots.
Opening Times: Please check the College website for open days.
Bellevue Hill, NSW